Challenger is looking for a few good Agents.
The Agent role is not the traditional employer/employee role but one where you are self-employed but with support from Challenger backing you as you grow your own freight business.
Working as an independent agent for Challenger allows you the autonomy of self-employment while also having the support of a large asset-based transportation company with an established, long-term infrastructure & brand. You avoid the financial burden & risk associated with: Accounts Payable, Credit & Collections, Broker Authority, Liability Insurance and implementing a TMS.
This type of role is most suited to experienced (3+years current, North American) Logistics Professionals who want more control of their future & income. Your great sales qualities/skills & connections, garnered over the years working in the industry, in conjunction with the support that Challenger offers, means there is no limit to the amount of money that you can earn.
Why be an Agent with Challenger?
- Multi – mode & extensive cross border expertise.
- 100% commissioned role paid twice a month via direct deposit on invoiced shipments, no “off the top” fees.
- Complimentary Web-based TMS, Customer Portal & EDI capabilities.
- Joint sales calls with Challenger V & C-level executives; Access to an experienced team of knowledgeable professionals from every aspect of the transportation & logistics business.
Sales Agent expectations:
- Identify new prospective customers utilizing your
industry contacts & lead generating tools that you
- Work with the Challenger operations team to provide
solutions to your customers.
- Negotiate rates with customers.
- Work with Account Managers & the Customer
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with the customer
What does Challenger do?
- Provide solutions to your customers’ freight needs by
sourcing assets & partner providers
- All operational functions including dedicated, incented
Account Managers for your customers.
- Extend credit to, invoice & collect from your customers.
- Provide all insurance & liability requirements.