Freight Broker and Sales Agent
Challenger Motor Freight Inc. Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the Challenger team as an Agent and represent a large asset-based transportation company with second to none dedicated support and low Agent saturation.
What our Agents are saying:
“I wish I had made this change years ago.”
“If I had this kind of back office support at my last company, I would still be there.”
“The support at Challenger is unparalleled. I truly feel like I’m part of a caring team that wants to see me succeed.”
What is a Freight Broker (Operating) Agent?
The Freight Broker Agent prospects for new customers and provides the customer solutions based on the carriers/providers that they source using tools like the Challenger Carrier Pool and Load boards. This position is commission only, a percentage paid on the margin on each load.
What is a Sales Agent?
A Sales Agent is a commission only sales representative.
Why be an Agent?
- Enjoy the autonomy of self-employment while also having the support of a large asset-based transportation company with an established, long-term infrastructure & brand
- You decide how and where to spend your time to generate revenue (no micromanaging!)
- No mandatory reporting, meetings, commuting or travel
- Your book of business is yours, no noncompete agreement
- Work from home, or wherever you want
- Time off is limited only by yourself
- Expand your customer offerings by working with our subject matter experts
- Unlimited earning potential
Why be an Agent with Challenger?
- Representing an asset-based company opens doors that are closed for non-asset based brokers
- Back office support that personalized with dedicated contacts and resources 24/7
- Commission role paid via direct deposit on invoiced shipments
- Low Agent saturation
- Access the Challenger Carrier Pool and Asset availability
- Automated carrier set up and customer credit extended in 15 minutes
- Multi-Mode and extensive cross border expertise
Who would these be good roles for?
These roles are most suited to motivated North American Logistics Professionals with a minimum of 3 years logistics industry related sales experience or who have experience being an Agent already. The ideal candidate wants more control of their future & income and has a book of business or is comfortable building a book from scratch as leads/accounts are not provided. Your great skills, in conjunction with the support that Challenger offers, means there is no limit to the amount of money that you can earn. If you would like to know more please visit https://www.challenger.com/careers/agent-opportunities/
Powered by JazzHR
Challenger Motor Freight Inc.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Challenger Motor Freight Inc.