Manager, Client Success
- Posted: over a month ago
ROLE: Manager, Client Success
LOCATION: Remote - US only ( East Coast Preferred)
We are currently seeking a Client Success Manager to join our team of research, consulting, and advisory professionals focused on helping clients implement the Challenger™ Sales & Marketing model and the Effortless Experience™ Service model. (See www.challengerinc.com). These models have been defined by extensive research and published in the bestselling books, The Challenger Sale, The Challenger Customer, and The Effortless Experience. Our client base consists of both mid-size and large organizations across industries and geographies; we’re looking for qualified candidates to join our fast-growing global team.
- Own the work streams for a portfolio of client engagements, driving project management, strategy, and insight generation.
- Supervise team of Senior Client Associates through client engagements in quantitative analysis and insight generation.
- Act as long-term mentor for specific Senior Client Associates, including coaching, development, and performance reviews/ratings.
- Leverage proprietary quantitative and qualitative analysis to partner with clients, build recommendations and implement strategies.
- Support business development and project extension efforts through effective ongoing client management.
- Support Sales Team’s commercial/sales efforts by extending consulting relationships through extension/renewal business, etc.
- Contribute to a range of company-wide ‘Business Building’ activities, e.g. develop marketing strategy, guide training/development approach, design new service offerings, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) required, Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ related professional experience, ideally in professional services or business-related roles.
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management.
- Demonstrated dedication and success in staff development.
- Ability to support sales and marketing activities.
- Extensive proficiency in MS Office.
What you bring:
A bachelor’s degree is required. You should also bring a minimum of 5+ years of experience, ideally in a professional service or business-related setting. You can demonstrate your client relationship management skills and abilities. You are dedicated to staff development and coaching. You have experience and the ability to support sales and marketing activities. You have the knowledge and skill to successfully influence and persuade others by understanding how their individual needs and motivations link to goals. Finally, extensive proficiency in MS office is a must.
What we can offer you:
Competitive compensation packages based on experience and relevant skillset. Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, flexible take-what-you-need vacation plan, and more. Opportunity to join a high-growth business launching into its next phase of transformation. A collaborative culture of smart, hard-working people that support one another to get the job done!
Curious about your career path at Challenger? This role is at the Manager level within Challenger’s career path structure for the Client Success Team. This team has the following levels of progression for growth and development.
Associate -> Sr. Associate -> Assoc. Manager -> Manager -> Director -> Sr. Director -> VP -> SVP
We are passionate about our people and proud of our culture. We co-created a set of values to ensure that we are delivering fantastic work, continuing to learn and developing and building a high-performance culture which creates opportunities for those who work here:
- Authentic Collaboration: We value teamwork. We trust in our collective potential. we invite every voice and operate as one team. We are committed to promoting transparency.
- Bold Thinking: We value progress. We see possibilities everywhere. We welcome the hard work of exploration. We lean into change and embrace ideas that spark growth.
- Lifelong Learning: We value curiosity. With humility and respect, we listen, advise, and challenge. We are students of our past in order to be leaders of our future. Open minds keep us agile.
- Uncompromised Quality: We value excellence. We believe that if something is worth doing, it’s worth doing right. Our unwavering commitment to our colleagues and our clients means we deliver work that we’re proud of, always.
- Challenger can hire team members in any U.S. state or country where we have an existing legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights in the country for which they applied in and a sufficient time zone overlap with their team.
- Please be aware that Challenger is not a sponsoring organization. Therefore the successful applicant must already possess the right to work or be able to secure the right to work independently in the U.S., UK, or another country where there is an open role listed.
- As our offices re-open, Challengers can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary or preferred by team leadership for the role to be performed in a Challenger office.
- Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually (unless geographically convenient for all parties) as part of being a distributed-first company.
Challenger Performance Optimization, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is key to the success of our business and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all colleagues.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Challenger, Inc.