Looking for the perfect school fit where you can put kids first everyday as a part of an exceptional team?!
Interviewing and hiring for the current school year and for the 2020-2021 school year at this time.
Challenge Charter School has a lot to offer! Lots of classroom resources and support to reach the needs of our excelling students! Competitive salaries and great benefits including ASRS and bonus eligibility!
Family Founded - Family Values
Founded in 1996, “CCS is an established, unique, supportive, and safe learning community where kids come first in all decision making, accountability is embedded in all processes, and academic rigor and citizenship are pillar expectations & motivators for all: staff and students."
The school’s Core Knowledge® curriculum is “engaging, challenging, and content-rich" at the appropriate developmental level, and integrated across disciplines for a foundation that “promotes academic excellence for all learners, while remaining flexible enough" to meet individual needs. Hands on and project learning is a must to engage all types of learners and is an expectation of all CCS staff.
The CCS Team is passionate about kids’ first decision making in education and also in fostering and embracing a love for the life-long learning process for everyone. Therefore frequent and transparent communication throughout the tolerant, strengths-based CCS culture is an expectation of all CCS staff.
At the heart of the CCS mission is academic accountability and as a Cooperative Teacher you are an integral part of the community of parents, educators, community members, and stakeholders, all working together in the best interests of all CCS students and should always make all decisions in the best interests of the school, team, and students.
Challenge is seeking team members committed to:
• Excellence in education.
• Developing and implementing hands-on, engaging, content-rich, differentiated lesson plans.
• Meeting individual student needs.
• Effective parent communication and partnerships.
• Fostering a life-long love of learning.
• Professional Development.
• Tolerance & Teamwork.
• Data driven instruction with fluidity for student needs.
• Positive reinforcement.
• Curricular development, implementation, oversight and alignment for the Core Knowledge sequence and the AZ College and Career Readiness Standards
• Benchmark assessments and record keeping
• Strong communication skills both written and oral
• School event and activity planning & attendance
• Determining & securing resource needs
• School policy enforcement
• Community outreach
• Interfaces, communicates, and integrates with all members of school community in promotion of a supportive, strengths-based team approach that puts kids first.
Area Competency Required (NCLB-HQ)
State Certification (any state)
Core Knowledge curriculum experience a plus!
All positions require a Class One Arizona fingerprint clearance card