Customer Care Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $19 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Chalet has an opportunity available to join the ever-growing Customer Care Team. We pride ourselves on our extensive knowledge and strive to make gardening, plants, and our expansive array of luxury products approachable, fun and easy for our customers. Consider joining our team of experts and flex your customer service skills while helping educate our community on the beautiful world of plants.
- Interacting with our customers virtually regarding everything Chalet, both retail store and landscape services that we receive via phone, emails, texts, website or social media.
- Representing Chalet and assisting our customers with a wide range of inquiries and requests including: product availability, the creation of new orders; the status of existing orders, event registration, landscape service inquires, payments processing for current landscape customers, and many more.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- The ability to convey a smile and professionalism virtually via email and over the phone.
- Previous experience as a customer service or sales associate is a big plus.
- Able to manage under high-pressure situations during the busy gardening season.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn and manage multiple software platforms.
- A logical and effective writer, who can apply the appropriate voice, make specific and memorable word choices, and clearly answer questions and inquiries.
- Plant/horticulture knowledge and/or a passion for plants is a huge plus.
- The ability to work up to 4-5 eight hour shifts per week including one weekend day, and 10-14 6-day weeks spread across our two peak seasons (Spring/Summer and Holiday).
This is a full-time, year-round position in our office, not remote. Benefits include a choice of medical plans; dental, vision, FSA, life and disability insurances; retirement plan; holidays; paid time off and product discounts.
Chalet is deep-rooted in history as a third-generation, family-owned, local business serving the North Shore for over 100 years. Today, Chalet is the North Shore’s leading one-stop destination for inspired landscape design, classically fresh products, curated home décor and customer service that creates lifelong connections. Through our award-winning landscape services and retail store located in Wilmette, IL, Chalet is dedicated to helping customers discover fresh, imaginative ways to bring beauty to their home – both indoors and outdoors, and elevate their living space, and grow a personal connection between design and nature.
ChaletWhy Work Here?
If you work with us at Chalet, you'll have the chance to beautify our customers lives and work alongside great people!
Chalet is the premier source to landscape people's lives. Whether its through our landscape services, at our retail store, or with the plants that we locally grow ourselves. Chalet is family owned, and has been for 105 years! We grow plants, but more importantly, we grow people and relationships. Please consider joining the best!
3132 Lake AveWilmette, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Chalet