Client Partner/Account Executive - Sales
ChaiOne Houston, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Job Title: Client Partner
Reports to : VP of Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Houston, TX
ChaiOne is a pioneer in industrial digitalization. Reimagining plant, field, supply chain processes with design thinking led solutions that reduce cost, increase adoption, and elevate the customer experience. The complete strategy-to-solution expertise sets ChaiOne apart to help industrial customers achieve exponential outcomes across their logistics, supply chain, field, and plant operations. We make complex simple. We are artsy, entrepreneurial, innovators that have fun while working hard.
We are a tight-knit bunch of creative, curious, and passionate people. Here are a few reasons that we know you'd love it here:
- You’ll work in a flexible, social work environment.
- You'll solve challenging, meaningful problems worth solving.
- You’ll explore cutting edge technology and harness its power to transform the way businesses operate.
Client Partners are responsible for the overall relationship and revenue growth with ChaiOne’s strategic enterprise accounts. Client Partners develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for their assigned accounts to grow long-term client value, own multiple projects simultaneously and look for opportunities to expand existing relationships. A proven track record of successful business development in digital technology consulting, custom software development or digital design and implementation will enable the right individual to thrive in this role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and maintain executive and senior client relationships- C-level, decision-makers and project owners within assigned accounts
- Own and meet/exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Through ongoing cross-functional strategic account planning, identify and pursue new business opportunities to expand relationships with assigned accounts
- Understand and drive strategic initiatives for clients towards specific measurable business goals with your internal and client teams
- Maintain up-to-date records in CRM (HubSpot) to ensure pipeline and sales forecast accuracy
- Develop sales proposals, coordinate development of Statements of Work (SOW), present to and negotiate with key decision makers
- Leverage internal marketing and sales resources to achieve goals
- Understand client’s culture, capabilities, team structure and goals to ensure success
- Inspire, coach and mentor junior team members to build a positive, collaborative working environment for the team
- Be actively involved in company initiatives such as hiring, training and events
- 10+ years of enterprise sales, strategic account management or Client Partner experience for a digitally focused technology consulting or custom software design and development firm working onsite with clients with $100M+ in revenue
- Successful experience growing accounts by expanding your company’s presence on site with clients
- Demonstrated experience of consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets with multi-million dollar annual revenue growth quotas
- Demonstrated technical and business aptitude that allows you to understand, translate, and guide discussions and decisions at a strategic level as well as at a detailed execution level
- Domain expertise in one of more Industrial Segments: Energy, Oil & Gas, Logistics, Supply Chain preferred
- Ability to influence and work with many internal stakeholders
- Experience in consultative sales and/or Challenger Sales methodologies
- Exposure to agile development methodologies and lifecycle
- Exposure to and interest in User Centered Design (UCD)
- Experience leading teams with multiple discipline representations (especially technology, creative, media and strategy)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology, Design or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Must be open to travel (>25%)
- Flexible work hours
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Disability & Life Insurance
- 401k with 4% employer match
- 15 days PTO
- Unlimited Sick Time
- Free Onsite Parking
- Employee Discounts (Fitness, Car Rental, Airport Parking and more)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We make complex simple; changing the way people work. We build software, apps, products and platforms rooted in behavioral science.
The projects ChaiOneNauts work on are challenging, dynamic, and cutting-edge. Our culture embraces highly capable, intelligent individuals who want a flexible, casual environment and are unafraid of exploring uncharted tech waters.
If you're interested in learning more check us out at chaione.com/careers
ChaiOneWhy Work Here?
We make complex simple; changing the way people work.
CHAIONE IS THE PREMIER DIGITAL INNOVATION PARTNER FOR THE ENERGY AND INDUSTRIAL SECTORS. We are a team of experts in digital technologies helping some of the world’s largest, most complex organizations re-imagine their legacy businesses, embrace digital solutions, and solve large-scale, mission-critical problems with mobile and cutting-edge technology innovations. We make complex simple; changing the way people work. We build software, apps, products and platforms rooted in behavioral science. The projects ChaiOneNauts work on are challenging, dynamic, and cutting-edge. Our culture embraces highly capable, intelligent individuals who want a flexible, casual environment and are unafraid of exploring uncharted tech waters. If you're interested in learning more check us out at chaione.com/careers