- Posted: over a month ago
Smart, Innovative, and Hard-working? Perfect! We are growing and need the right people with the right mindset. Join our family and find a home where you will enjoy working with your peers, be challenged to work hard, and have some fun in the midst of it all.
We are proud to have been named the National Apartment Association's 2021 Best Workplace in the Supplier Category.
- $17.60 - $18.60 / Hour Based on Experience and Performance Based Bonuses!
- Full Time, Monday-Friday, 7:00am-Finish
- Paid Holidays Off and No Weekend!
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401K, 104 hours paid time off accrual, and more!
- Employee Discount Program!
- Long-term Career Opportunities! Many of our leaders started with Chadwell looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term career opportunities at one of our 18 Branches across the Country.
Chadwell Supply is a successful family owned maintenance supply company with 18 Branches Nationwide. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and detail-minded individual to work as a Chadwell Supply Warehouse Associate and Driver.
The Warehouse Associate and Driver
- Performs and oversees selection of all outbound orders and product from stock and distribution branches, including checking and counting products selected against picking slips and special order documents for quantity and shipment accuracy.
- Ensures all products are stocked and shelved in correct bin locations and that all products that have been received are recorded by bin location and quantity in the computer operating system.
- Ensures that all products selected for orders are placed in the proper route delivery loading area.
- Operates a box truck to transport products, goods, and materials from and between distribution facilities, customers, and vendors.
- Observes, obeys and abides by all traffic signs, laws, and road conditions when operating any motorized vehicle.
- Strives to provide excellent customer satisfaction through prompt and accurate product delivery and communication with company and customer personnel.
- Performs a daily inspection of delivery vehicle including: all fluid levels, tire pressure, tire condition, evaluating general road worthiness to ensure the vehicle meets DOT requirements.
- You must be 21 years or older.
- You must be in good physical condition and capable of lifting in excess of 60 pounds, standing for extended periods of time, able to climb steps and ladders, and capable of bending, stooping, and carrying products up steps, stairs, and down ramps and walkways.
- You must have a valid drivers license.
Powered by JazzHR
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Chadwell Supply