Sr Quality Assurance Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Smart, Innovative, and Hard-working? Perfect! We are growing and need the right people with the right mindset. Join our family and find a home where you will enjoy working with your peers, be challenged to work hard, and have some fun in the midst of it all.
We are proud to have been named the National Apartment Association's 2021 Best Workplace in the Supplier Category.
- Salary of $60k - $90k Based on Experience!
- Full Time, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Paid Holidays Off and No Weekends!
- Work from home options! We offer hybrid schedules that would consist of 3 days at home and 2 days in the office.
- We offer full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401K, 104 hours of paid time off accruals, complimentary gym access, meal prep services, and much more!
- Employee discount program!
- Long-Term Career Opportunities! Many of our leaders started with Chadwell looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term career opportunities at one of our 18 Branches across the Country.
- Named Top 100 Companies in Tampa Bay 2019, 2020, and 2021!
Under minimal supervision, this position is responsible for ensuring all testing follows the standards and acceptance criteria for all software products. The Sr QA Analyst will apply end to end testing practices, configuring and using automation tools and writing test cases and scenarios that ensure the delivery of quality software.
- Ability to define, create and complete project deliverables with minimal guidance.
- Ability to independently manage individual time and tasks.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace & exciting environment.
- Quick Learner with a passion for innovation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work within a team, as well as operate independently.
- Experience of Financial ERP systems such as Great Plains, Sage or PeopleSoft.
- Knowledge of web applications, client-server applications, etc.
- Knowledge of Databases like Oracle DBMS, SQL server, etc.
- Experience with automation tools and automating testing for web applications, UI’s, APIs, and mobile applications.
- Experience testing software with mobile devices.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Functional testing with different browsers, tablets and phones.
- Communication with project managers to define test strategy, scope, and evaluate test results followed by reporting and metrics.
- Maintains documentation on coding, processes, and changes.
- Participating in an Agile team of software engineers focused on the Software Development Lifecycle of our applications ensuring high engagement and high performance in application delivery.
- Write, Review and execute test cases to ensure User Story Acceptance Criteria are tested to meet the highest software quality within schedule.
- Executing test plans and test cases ensuring that they meet provided requirements and technical design objectives.
- Responsible for successful execution and informing team and managers of obstacles, issues and risks.
- Participates in design discussions and technical meetings.
- Conducts occasional field testing.
- At least 5 years of experience in manual software testing.
- At least 3 years of experience in testing automation.
- Experience creating test plans and test cases based on business requirements.
- Experience working with Microsoft DevOps.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Chadwell Supply