Customer Service Representative
- $16 Hourly
Smart, Innovative, and Hard-working? Perfect! We are growing and need the right people with the right mindset. Join our family and find a home where you will enjoy working with your peers, be challenged to work hard, and have some fun in the midst of it all.
We are proud to have been named the National Apartment Association's 2023 Top Employer in the Supplier Category.
- Competitive Pay of $16 / hour!
- Full Time, Monday-Friday,10:00am - 7:00pm/11:00am-8:00pm
- Paid Holidays Off and No Weekends!
- We offer full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401K, 104 hours of paid time off accruals, complimentary gym access, meal prep services, and much more!
- Employee discount program!
- Long-Term Career Opportunities! Many of our leaders started with Chadwell looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term career opportunities at one of our 21 Branches across the Country.
- Named Top 100 Companies in Tampa Bay 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
Chadwell Supply is a successful family-owned business in the maintenance, repair and operations industry. We have 21 branches nationwide and are growing into more locations. To keep up with our growth we are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to work as a Chadwell Supply Customer Service Representative! The Customer Service Representative will answer inbound calls from specified queues and process quotes, orders, and returns. They will accurately process all credit card authorizations, returns, request for histories, and reports. They will work closely with the warehouse personnel, account managers, and all branch managers to expedite any escalated calls.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be able to process stock orders, quotes, and returns accurately.
- Work quickly to provide substitutes for items placed on backorder if requested.
- Be able to process Credit Card Authorizations on open orders.
- Communicate directly with the sales team, managers, and warehouse personnel to resolve conflicts.
- Be able to answer the phone with a clear friendly tone.
- Be responsible for reading and obeying all notes on accounts pertaining to the handling of our accounts.
- Acknowledge and answer all emails as they arrive.
- Participate in Lunch and Learns and all other product knowledge opportunities.
- Remain logged into queues during business hours.
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Be familiar with the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and SalesPad.
- Be able to perform data entry in a computer and extract information on orders and accounts.
- Have strong process analysis and improvement skills.
- Have ability to multi-task with frequent interruptions.
- Have a financial aptitude for understanding and facilitating profitable customer service order sales and fulfillment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required; some college recommended.
- Average computer literacy and experience required.
Powered by JazzHR
Chadwell SupplyTampa, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.