- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Smart, Innovative, and Hard-working? Perfect! We are growing and need the right people with the right mindset. Join our family and find a home where you will enjoy working with your peers, be challenged to work hard, and have some fun in the midst of it all.
We are proud to have been named the National Apartment Association's 2021 Best Workplace in the Supplier Category.
- Pay: $17.00-$18.60/Hour + Quarterly Performance Based Bonuses $$$!
- Schedule: Full Time, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-Finish (NO WEEKENDS AND PAID HOLIDAYS OFF!).
- Benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401K and more!
- Paid Time Off: 104 hours paid time off accrual (Personal, sick, vacation, etc).
- Employee Discounts: Purchase products from the warehouse at a generous discounted rate and be enrolled in a Nationwide entertainment discount program.
- Long-term Career Opportunities: Many of our leaders started with Chadwell looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term career opportunities at one of our 15 Branches across the Country. Our Company is growing, and we would love to have you grow with us!
Chadwell Supply is a successful family owned maintenance supply company with 15 Branches Nationwide. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and detail-minded individual to work as a Chadwell Supply Warehouse Administrative Assistant.
The Warehouse Administrative Assistant
- Is capable of learning new computer software systems and adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
- Assists in the handling of cash transactions and cash deposit creation.
- Assists in the pick ticket and delivery ticket order process and paper flow.
- Creates will-call and employee sales orders, including invoicing and cash collection.
- Files important daily documents including those related to sales orders, receiving, purchase orders, packing lists, hazardous shipping papers and safety meetings.
- Assists in the report printing for delivery drivers and management.
- Answers phone calls from sales personnel, customers, branch personnel and corporate employees.
- Assists in the computer functions for processes in Company Operating Systems such as Great Plains and SalesPad.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must have 3 years of experience in computer operation.
- You must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
Chadwell SupplyWhy Work Here?
Family atmosphere filled with love, respect, and appreciation! Job security, growth opportunities, and built on good values.