Contract analytical laboratory for the pharmaceutical, dietary supplement, cannabis, and ethanol industries, located in St. Paul, MN, seeks an analytical chemist to work with a dynamic and growing team of experienced scientific professionals on several challenging analytical projects.
We are looking for qualified individuals with experience conducting instrumental analysis of various drug products matrices, dietary supplements, and ethanol products, under current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) conditions. Must have good communication skills, be capable of handling multiple tasks and/or projects under deadlines, and be capable of working well in a team environment.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations, governing analytical testing for pharmaceutical, dietary supplement, and ethanol clients.
- Ability to work under strict regulatory requirements.
- Experience with analytical instrumentation such as ICP-MS, HPLC, GC-FID, GC-HS, GC-MS, and GPC.
- Working knowledge of compendial methods and international standards such as USP, EP, BP, JP, ICH, etc.
- Experience with Method Development and Method Validation/Verification and Method Transfer.
- Experience with writing method protocols, analytical methods, and standard operating procedures.
- Strong oral and communication skills, and the ability to understand technical and regulatory requirements.
- Proven team player.
- Must be able to pass a background check and legally work in the US.
Education and Work Experience
- B.S. or M.S., in Chemistry or similar field.
- 3-5 years of working experience in an analytical laboratory, for pharmaceutical, or related industries.
- Must have working experience with various types of analytical instrumentation and methods.
- Knowledge of wet chemistry and related methods.
- Must be self-motivated, innovative, creative, and possess a positive, can-do attitude.
- Must be willing to work both independently and as a team-player, as circumstances warrant.