Dental Administrative Assistant
Cetechs Falls Church, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dental Administrative Assistant
The mission of the Air Force Medical Readiness Agency (AFMRA) is to support Department of Defense (DoD) health professional in optimizing the health and wellness of their populations through appropriate, effective, and efficient healthcare practices and service delivery.
Dental Administrative Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
· Prepares a wide variety of recurring and nonrecurring correspondence, reports, forms, and other documents, to include staff summary sheets
· Builds, reviews, tracks, and finalizes correspondence tracking of documents to include Officer Performance Reports (OPRs), Promotion Report Form (PRF), Enlisted Performance Reports (EPRs), decorations, and feedbacks prepared by others in handwritten or electronic drafts through electronic management system (MYPERS).
· Reviews, processes, and tracks incoming and outgoing correspondence, materials, publications, regulations, and directives
· Receives telephone calls, greets visitors, and ascertains the nature of the calls or visits
· Maintains Dental and Biomedical Sciences Directorate’s calendar, reviews AFMRA shared calendar & update Comm Cell, coordinates meeting arrangements, print out agenda/PowerPoint prior to meetings, schedules meetings and/or conferences
· Processes travel arrangements in Defense Travel System (DTS).
· Manages tracking of tasking’s and suspense in Surgeon General (SG) Task automated program.
· Prepares travel packet to include Travel orders, Itinerary, Airlines tickets (MyTrip & more) lodging, rental car information, receipt envelope and additional requested documents.
· Manages tracking of taskers and suspense’s in Surgeon General Task automated program; create additional taskers, ensures timely replies and closure of taskers.
· Performs work-flow manager duties for Dental and Biomedical Sciences Directorate
· Performs other administrative and clerical work in support of the office/organization.
· Reserves conference rooms for multiple areas; arranges for teleconference/Video Teleconference (VTC) numbers and assists with establishing connections.
· Receives, sorts, distributes, ships, and tracks all incoming/outgoing mail for duty section.
Coordinates weekly staff and additional meetings upon request to takes notes and prepare minutes.
· High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
· Must have strong ability to interact with diverse clientele, senior level managers such as high level military and civilian medical, health care and technical personnel
· Must be able to operate in wide latitude of independent action and is consulted as an expert in the field
· Must be a fully qualified typist
· Must be able to correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and format to prepare and edit written correspondence and reports IAW Tongue and Quill.
· Minimum of one year experience within the last three years, working with the DTS is preferred but not mandatory.
· Minimum of one year experience within the last three years, working with TMT is preferred but not mandatory.
· Minimum of one year experience in reviewing and editing military forms and documents such as Officer Performance Reports (OPR), Enlisted Performance Reports (EPR), Promotion Recommendation Form (PRF), Staff Summary Sheets (SSS), electronic Staff Summary Sheets (eSSS) Decorations, and Memorandums for Record
· Minimum of one year experience with establishing and maintaining office file plans
Ability to read, understand, speak, and write English to include necessary medical terms
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software, able to use various programs, such as Teams, Publisher, Word, Excel, Access, One Note, PowerPoint, and Project .
CetechsWhy Work Here?
Cetechs is a strategic workforce solutions firm headquartered in Mesa Arizona, with locations nationwide. As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), we are committed to providing the United States Government with exceptional personnel, providing quality patient care, engineering, and IT services to our active duty and retired military members, government employees, and their beneficiaries.
AddressFalls Church, VA