Coordinator, Public Affairs
Cessna & Associates Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Public Affairs, the Coordinator of Public Affairs will collaborate with the Public Affairs team on day-to-day digital media operations and marketing, including through social media, blogs, and newsletters.
- Support, plan, and coordinate projects that support ITI’s work, including policy development and advocacy.
- Produce and distribute written and visual content for ITI’s newsletters, website, and social media networks to raise organization’s visibility.
- Support the administration of the website, including updating the production of new content and guiding its ongoing growth as measured through analytics reports.
- Support the Communication team with ITI’s social media presence, including proactive engagement around key policy issues and priorities.
- Keep track of current issues and strategies in the technology industry to leverage opportunities for ITI thought leadership through events, media, and other public-facing activities.
- Work with the Communications team to generate and release media advisories, press releases, and statements, and support the implementation of new public affairs initiatives.
- Maintain and update press and member databases and conduct media monitoring.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with ITI member companies and staff.
- Support membership activities, including development of internal member-focused communications.
- Perform other duties, including administrative support, as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- Oral and written communication skills, including the ability to write and design compelling, engaging content
- Enthusiastic self-starter, excited about working at the intersection of technology and policy
- A solutions-oriented team player with the demonstrated ability to excel in a fast-paced advocacy organization
- Capability to work independently and collaboratively
- Project management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize competing priorities
- Customer service oriented possessing tact, diplomacy, good judgment, and discretion
- Commitment to professionalism, reliability, accuracy, detail, and follow-up
- Emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Capabilities for thinking strategically and creatively
How To Apply
If you believe you meet the requirements, please submit a resume to the link.
Additional inquiries and questions can be emailed to Beth Cessna at email@example.com or contact 202-232-1765.
Cessna & Associates
GovernmentView all jobs at Cessna & Associates