Receptionist - State Farm Agent Team Member
- Posted: over a month ago
Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm Agent's office.Responsibilities
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to help manage the website and social media content.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Group Life Insurance Benefits
- Hourly pay
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Cesar Carrillo - State Farm Agent
BusinessView all jobs at Cesar Carrillo - State Farm Agent