- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated Salesforce Consultant and Developer to work with our clients to implement custom salesforce.com applications.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle from technical design to development, testing and deployment
- Use Apex and VisualForce to create unique customer-based solutions
- Develop products on the Force.com platform
- Execute business process review meetings and discovery sessions with clients
- Execute solution design activities such as data mapping, object modeling, page layout design and rule logic definition in context of Salesforce application
- Setup, configure and optimize the Salesforce solution remotely and at client locations
- Ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery through disciplined project management that consistently reviews and monitors the project plan, issues, budget and status
Desired Skills & Experience
- One or more Salesforce.com certifications (ADM-201, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV-401)
- Customer relationship management (CRM) application experience (e.g. Salesforce, Siebel, Eloqua, Marketo) as well as integration tools (Pervasive, Informatica, Boomi)
- Apex development skills including triggers, web services and VisualForce integration
- VisualForce development
- Salesforce integration skills including with third-party ERP systems
- Strong development skills and an ability to deliver customer driven solutions
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- College degree
- Two+ years of development experience with Java, .Net, JSP/ASP
- One or more salesforce.com certifications (ADM-201, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV-401)
- BA in Computer Science or related field
About Us: Our Workplace is Fun and Fast-Paced
At Cervello we believe in the power of connection. We focus on helping organizations harness the interconnectedness of digital capabilities and data. We are problem solvers and builders focused on helping our clients win with data. We are lively and creative, and foster a casual environment that is conducive to collaboration and problem solving. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. It’s the perfect balance of freedom and accountability. If you want to be part of something great – join us! To learn more, visit mycervello.com.
You will report to your project leaders, teammates, and practice leaders. Cervello practices 360 reviews twice a year, and we live our values.
We offer a great benefits’ package including, paid parental leave, 401k pension match, bonuses, and comprehensive insurance. We place an emphasis on mental health and work to ensure our employees are happy and healthy.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
Cervello Inc., a Kearney company is an equal opportunity employer.
Cervello prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their whole selves to work every day. We are committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. Cervello is committed to a work environment that supports and respects all individuals and in which all employment related processes are merit-based alone and applied without discrimination on the basis without regard to a person's gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, military service status, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristics consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices.
Cervello is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all applicants, including individuals with disabilities. Applicants with disabilities that prevent or limit their ability to use or access the Cervello site, or that require any other accommodation in the application process due to a disability, may request a reasonable accommodation with the recruitment team who will be happy to assist.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Cervello Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?