Salesforce Configuration Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
Cervello is seeking an innovative and passionate Salesforce Consultant to join our growing Digital Enablement practice. Responsibilities include working with clients to design and configure the Salesforce solution and deliver tangible results.
- Actively participate in work sessions with Salesforce.com customers and other team members to understand needs, define requirements and business processes.
- Actively participate in work sessions to design and prototype the Salesforce.com application based on client needs.
- Understand and define requirements in the format of user stories.
- Configure and customize Salesforce.com Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Cloud applications.
- Analyze data, create field mapping and execute data migration.
- Assist in creation of use and/or test cases and facilitate or participate in system test.
- Design and deliver end user training.
Required Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS, Computer Science, or a related field of study
- Salesforce.com Certified in at least one of the following: Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, or Developer
- Strong customer facing and verbal communication and written skills
- Experience and understanding of Agile Project Methodologies
- 2-4 years of experience administering and/or developing on the Salesforce platform including:
- Managing user set up, profiles, roles, and sharing settings
- Customizing standard and custom objects including fields, page layouts, record types
- Creating and managing validation rules, workflow rules, process builder and flows
- Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards
- Importing and exporting of data
- Solid understanding of sales, service, and marketing processes and industry best practices to adequately understand client needs and provide guidance
- Proven knowledge of the software and systems development life cycle
- Experience with enterprise-level integrations involving business-critical systems
- Experience integrating with Salesforce API is a plus
- Experience developing and deploying custom end user systems
- Ability to provide guidance on implementation best practices
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills and ability to think through problems creatively
- Experience working with and/or managing both onshore and offshore development teams
- Experience working within a dynamic team environment and independently
About Us: Our Workplace is Fun and Fast-Paced
At Cervello we believe in the power of connection. We focus on helping organizations harness the interconnectedness of digital capabilities and data. We are problem solvers and builders focused on helping our clients win with data. We are lively and creative, and foster a casual environment that is conducive to collaboration and problem solving. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. It’s the perfect balance of freedom and accountability. If you want to be part of something great – join us! To learn more, visit mycervello.com.
You will report to your project leaders, teammates, and practice leaders. Cervello practices 360 reviews twice a year, and we live our values.
We offer a great benefits’ package including, paid parental leave, 401k pension match, bonuses, and comprehensive insurance. We place an emphasis on mental health and work to ensure our employees are happy and healthy.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
Cervello Inc., a Kearney Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Cervello prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their whole selves to work every day. We are committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. Cervello is committed to a work environment that supports and respects all individuals and in which all employment related processes are merit-based alone and applied without discrimination on the basis without regard to a person's gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, military service status, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristics consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices.
Cervello is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all applicants, including individuals with disabilities. Applicants with disabilities that prevent or limit their ability to use or access the Cervello site, or that require any other accommodation in the application process due to a disability, may request a reasonable accommodation with the recruitment team who will be happy to assist.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Cervello Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?