Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Expired: January 01, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for someone passionate about Martech to join our team. Qualified applicants are skilled technologists with a breadth of marketing operations experience and a proclivity for innovative solutions that solve business problems. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of marketing business processes and the ability to translate complex business requirements into technical and system specifications.The job responsibilities are as follows:
- Work both as a team member and, at times, independently to deliver Marketing Cloud solutions to clients
- Leverage internal team of Salesforce architects, admins and developers to solution and deliver projects
- Set up and implement Salesforce Marketing Cloud (including Sender Authentication Package)
- Research and recommend solutions to marketing-related business issues
- Provide technical knowledge around the design and build-out of various campaigns
- Design, build & test solutions to execute both tactical and strategic email campaigns
- Create dashboards and prepare analytic reports for technical and non-technical audiences
- Document business requirements, technical requirements and test scripts
- Read and understand a Salesforce Marketing Cloud blueprint; as well as, write a blueprint
- Build and maintain strong relationships with various cross-functional stakeholders
The following skills are essential for success in this role:
- 3-5 years' experience with marketing technology
- 1-3 years' experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud / ExactTarget
- Hands-on experience with implementing, testing and understanding best practices for Journey Builder, Contact Builder, Content Builder, Email Studio, Web Studio and Analytics Builder
- Working knowledge of AMPscript, HTML and CSS skills
- Proficient in SQL queries
- Strong understanding of data, data architecture and data analysis
- Advanced reporting skills, including experience outside of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and relationship management skills
- Strong problem-solving, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Ability to lead workshops, define requirements and conduct training sessions to grow adoption
- Strong understanding of Marketing business processes and ability to translate complex business requirements into technical and system specifications
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform, including: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, etc.
- Hands-on experience with implementing, testing and understanding best practices utilizing Audience Builder, Mobile Studio, Social Studio, Advertising Studio and Personalization Builder
- Experience setting up custom preference centers
- Prior experience with other B2C or B2B Marketing Automation platforms
- Experience with Marketing Cloud Connect
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
ABOUT US: OUR WORKPLACE IS FUN AND FAST-PACED:
We are Cervello. We believe in the power of connected data. We are laser focused on helping organizations harness the interconnectedness of digital, data and decision-making. We are problem solvers and builders focused on helping our clients win with data. Our culture is cool and innovative. Our environment is casual and conducive to collaboration and problem solving.We take our work seriously but not ourselves.It’s the perfect balance of freedom and accountability. If you want to be part of something great – join us!
Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
Cervello prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their best selves to work every day. Our people can feel comfortable, confident, and joyful to do great things for our firm, our teams, and our clients. Cervello aims to build diverse capabilities to help our clients solve their most mission critical problems. Cervello is committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. Cervello is an equal opportunity employer; we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, genetic information or any other differences consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices. Members of communities historically underrepresented in analytics and consulting are encouraged to apply.
BusinessView all jobs at Cervello
Get fresh Cloud Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.