Global Practice COE Leader - Cloud Platform & Enablement
As a Global Practice Center of Excellence (COE) Leader for Cloud Platform & Enablement you will lead our Cloud Platform & Enablement COE as part of the Analytics and Information Management Practice with heavy client-facing responsibilities. You have a strong background in cloud infrastructure, tooling, security, monitoring, and operations with an automation-first mindset. You bring the necessary experience to architect and design streamlined and automated deployment pipelines, while mentoring the Cloud Platform & Infrastructure team in driving the adoption of industry best practices to keep our client’s infrastructure secure, scalable, and efficient. You will work closely with our clients in a selling and advisory capacity to recommend the best-fit solutions and design patterns with a laser focus on reliability, scalability, security, and automated solutions. You have a passion working with best-of-breed solutions and take a pragmatic approach to solution design.
- 15+ years of overall work experience
- 10+ years of relevant consulting experience
- 5+ years of leadership experience within a consulting organization
- Strong Architecture and design experience of products and services from current cloud vendors, e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure & Google Cloud.
- A good understanding of solution architecture, design patterns and design modelling.
- Strong general knowledge of the market and industry trends for "DevOps toolkit": continuous integration platforms, infrastructure-as-code frameworks, application release automation tools, Operations management, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS technologies etc.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, using CloudFormation, Terraform, or other tools.
- Experience architecting cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools, such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Code Deploy (AWS) and/or GitLab.
- Architectural leadership experience with microservices and distributed applications, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices.
- Experience with Configuration Management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible).
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Responsible for overall strategy for COE area that enables and aligns to AIM practice and overall company objectives
- Collaborates with Cervello GTM Leaders to understand and support demands for COE services
- Works closely with Client Account Leaders to drive account strategy and provide support on GTM efforts at accounts across Cervello
- Aligns and partners with global practice COE leads and other practice leads on setting strategy and initiatives, ensuring execution dependencies are mutually agreed to and executed collaboratively
- Provides vision and strategy for initiatives then is responsible in driving our capabilities across all areas of our delivery framework
Thought Leadership & Go to Market
- Proactively Identifies areas where demand is trending that would warrant new offerings that could help drive growth for firm
- Actively Identifies gaps and creates positioning for new offerings, solution accelerators, points of view, and IP
- Creates and drives marketing and outreach plans in support of Thought Leadership, Partner Alliances, or Recruitment Efforts
- Is responsible for identifying, maintaining, and growing partner relationships aligned to COE area
Project Delivery & Governance
- Responsible for project staffing and staff management within COE, reviews utilization for staff, ensures underutilized resources are engaged on GTM and / or firm building activities as needed.
- Plays SME advisory for area of responsibility, provides guidance to clients and teams
- Ensures all best practices, methodologies, and frameworks are included in practice knowledge management areas and readily available for team members to reference as needed
- Responsible for all aspects of our Attracting, Recruitment, Onboarding, Growth, and Retainment of team members within COE
About Us: Our Workplace is Fun and Fast-Paced
At Cervello we believe in the power of connection. We focus on helping organizations harness the interconnectedness of digital capabilities and data. We are problem solvers and builders focused on helping our clients win with data. We are lively and creative, and foster a casual environment that is conducive to collaboration and problem solving. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. It’s the perfect balance of freedom and accountability. If you want to be part of something great – join us! To learn more, visit mycervello.com.
You will report to your project leaders, teammates, and practice leaders. Cervello practices 360 reviews twice a year, and we live our values.
We offer a great benefits’ package including, paid parental leave, 401k pension match, bonuses, and comprehensive insurance. We place an emphasis on mental health and work to ensure our employees are happy and healthy.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
Cervello Inc., a Kearney company is an equal opportunity employer.
Cervello prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their whole selves to work every day. We are committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. Cervello is committed to a work environment that supports and respects all individuals and in which all employment related processes are merit-based alone and applied without discrimination on the basis without regard to a person's gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, military service status, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristics consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices.
Cervello is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all applicants, including individuals with disabilities. Applicants with disabilities that prevent or limit their ability to use or access the Cervello site, or that require any other accommodation in the application process due to a disability, may request a reasonable accommodation with the recruitment team who will be happy to assist.
Powered by JazzHR
Cervello IncBoston, MA
TechnologyView All Cervello Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.