Cervello Inc Boston, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You're passionate about recruiting and get energized talking to people. You have a few years of tech recruiting experience and understand the space and the people. You are excited to join a high growth team and love the fast pace.
Cervello: We work hard and have fun at work. We will help you ramp up to be successful. We are trusted advisors to our people and our clients. We strive to give every candidate an exceptional experience. You will own and drive the recruiting process from end-to-end. We work closely with our practice teams, developing strategies to find the best candidates.
- You have a history of collaborating with senior engineering and business leaders from top-tier companies
- You deliver outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills
- You take initiative to develop job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding the required skills and background, the impact of the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company
- You provide advice and coaching to team throughout the recruitment process
- You use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top talent
- You act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through
- You project manage all components involved in the full life-cycle recruiting process through close collaboration with our people
- You will run Internal recruiting days and Campus recruiting initiatives
- You extend offers, close candidates, and document results to further improve the offer acceptance rate
- 5+ years’ experience as a recruiter, preferably with 2 of these years in Software Engineering
- Corporate Recruiting Experience; Consulting Experience a plus.
- 3+ years of experience using social platforms as talent databases
- Experience using social media recruiting methods, including sourcing products and applicant tracking systems
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring a plus
- Experience in both agency and corporate recruiting (a plus)
- Experience with Campus Recruiting
- Strategic analysis through recruiting data collected
ABOUT US: OUR WORKPLACE IS FUN AND FAST-PACED:
We are Cervello. We believe in the power of connected data. We are laser focused on helping organizations harness the interconnectedness of digital, data and decision-making. We are problem solvers and builders focused on helping our clients win with data. Our culture is cool and innovative. Our environment is casual and conducive to collaboration and problem solving. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. It’s the perfect balance of freedom and accountability. If you want to be part of something great – join us!
Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
Cervello prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their best selves to work every day. Our people can feel comfortable, confident, and joyful to do great things for our firm, our teams, and our clients. Cervello aims to build diverse capabilities to help our clients solve their most mission critical problems. Cervello is committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. Cervello is an equal opportunity employer; we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, genetic information or any other differences consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices. Members of communities historically underrepresented in analytics and consulting are encouraged to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Cervello Inc