Customer Service Inside Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Representatives interact with the Company’s customers to provide information about the organization’s products and services, respond to customer inquiries
- Regularly reviews open order and sales reports
- Process customer orders in a timely manner by entering sales orders, work orders and purchase orders
- Provide quotes as requested by customers
- Maintain or create work orders, internal work order processes and closure.
- Ability and knowledge of order processing, invoicing processes and credit memo.
- Assist customers in resolving order status and logistical questions and problems.
- Answer application questions on product lines that we carry, assist with complex problems or system design issues
- Ability to fully apply and design non-engineered hydraulic systems utilizing supplier databases as required
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of product lines sold by CPI and general knowledge about competing product lines including new product lines
- Enter new customer information and maintain current customer information in computer database (Prelude)
- Issue RGA’s for customer returns
- Work with vendors to acquire pricing and technical information as needed and expedite customer orders
- Select components, load part numbers, integrate systems and order components for hydraulic systems.
- File customer purchase orders and other correspondence to maintain appropriate records
- Working knowledge of supplier portals and application of product applications.
- Develop Positive working relationships with regular customers on the phone, in person and in joint calls with outside sales personnel
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Minimum 5 years of application support
- Hydraulic product application preferred
- Fluid Power certification preferred
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be able to effectively communicate in both verbal and written formats
- Highly organized with good follow through.
- Proficient in the use of office equipment including copier, scanner and fax
- Works independently and is able to prioritize workload appropriately
BusinessView all jobs at Certified Power