Senior Account Executive
Certified Payments Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Certified Payment – What Makes Us Unique
Certified Payments provides government agencies with the ability to accept payments in a service fee environment, making it FREE to the agency. Our business is PCI Compliant, so all customer data is highly secured by industry standards. The Certified Payments leadership team is comprised of experts with years of experience and expertise in the payments industry. Combining experience with passion for excellent customer service, our leadership team is committed to bringing you the best service, technology and products. The company’s growth trajectory has been fueled by the economies of scale it delivers to county clients, including expanded, low cost payment methods, real-time transaction posting, and automated ledger reporting. Our team of support staff and sales executives is a wealth of information for government agencies when it comes to accepting payments.
We invite you to join our team as an Account Executive.
The Account Executive’s primary focus will be on generating new long-term revenue by selling electronic payment and billing solutions to the county and municipal sectors of government, as well as, municipal utilities in the (Northeast/Southeast/Mid-West, etc.). Target accounts will include tax payments, court payments, and utility payments. Responsible for establishing and maintaining decision making level relationships within the target market segments. Account Executives should be professional, personable, highly self-motivated, and an innovative thinker.
We are seeking candidates located in the Midwest and/or West, and this will be a remote position.
- Generate revenue by establishing new accounts with prospects in government and municipal utilities
- Effectively communicate Certified Payment’s value propositions to prospective clients.
- Works to maintain and grow the client relationship and facilitate additional product and service sales within the client base.
- Participate in a high level of prospecting activities: lead generation, qualifying prospects, discovery, and demonstrating solutions to prospective clients
- Prepare and provide in-person and web based sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Assess the target market for opportunities and develop a territory sales plan that addresses competitive weaknesses and strengths.
- Analyze and respond to formal RFP’s; develop winning proposals.
- Represent Certified Payments at conferences and trade shows
- 3-5 years of sales experience in the government or utility markets
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate software.
- Experience exhibiting at conferences and tradeshows.
- Ability to generate proposals and respond to RFPs.
- Able to demonstrate a disciplined work ethic as a remote employee.
- Payment processing experience is a plus
Multi-State travel is required
Certified PaymentsWhy Work Here?
Awesome team and great benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k.
Certified Payments provides government agencies with the ability to accept payments in a convenience fee environment making it FREE to the agency.