Help First American Payment Systems continue as a leader in the credit card processing industry by providing customer service support to our newly acquired subsidiary, Accelerated Card Company (ACC), from our Fort Worth corporate headquarters as a Customer Care Specialist. As a Customer Care Specialist, you will be responsible for answering inbound calls and customer support emails from our diverse portfolio of government/municipality clients and their customers to resolve issues at an advanced level.
- Process inbound calls to the point of resolution; effectively handle customer inquiries, payment questions, complaints, technical troubleshooting, and requests for account information, taking ownership and following up as necessary to bring the customer closure on their issue
- Adapt and effectively utilize various internal computer applications to thoroughly research account inquiries, identify and prioritize relevant information, and make appropriate recommendations
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues involving internet connectivity, clearing internet cache history, website functionality, remotely guiding customers in creating URL shortcuts to their desktop, and password reset issues
- Responsible for monitoring web-based customer support ticket system; identifying new tickets, researching customer inquiries, and resolving/responding to those inquiries in a timely manner to maintain an average case response time of 2 hours or less
- Prior customer service and technical troubleshooting experience in a call center environment is required
- Bankcard industry experience preferred, but not required
- Technically minded with an ability to troubleshoot basic PC, internet connectivity, and browser-related issues
- Compelling and articulate speaker with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Maintains painstaking attention to detail, completing multiple or repetitive tasks, and demonstrates a commitment to accuracy and quality
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define and solve problems creatively
- Highly productive and able to work efficiently with minimal guidance or supervision
- Knowledge of computer software systems including Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office applications
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Internal candidates must be meeting or exceeding all KPI’s (Talk Time, QA, etc.) and demonstrate exemplary attendance and punctuality
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required in addition to a minimum of two years related experience providing advanced level customer support in a call center setting. PC literacy is required.
Why Work Here?Certified Payments provides government agencies with the ability to accept payments in a convenience fee environment making it FREE to the agency.
Awesome team and great benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k.
Fort Worth, TX