Remote Customer Service Representative -Portland
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Remote Job Description
Who we are:
Certified Languages International provides instant access to over the phone interpreters that allow our clients to communicate with their non-English speaking customers. We provide access to over 230 languages with quick connection to a professional interpreter on demand 24/7. By joining our team, you will be a part of providing a service that is crucial and indispensable in today's global economy.
We are looking for energetic and committed Remote Inbound Customer Service Representatives to join our Portland Operations team. General duties for our CSR's include
- Identifying and greeting our clients
- Gathering all required information for billing
- Assistance with 3rd party connection if needed
- Securing, and then connecting the interpreter to our client's conference
As CLI primarily deals with established business-to-business accounts CSR's do not have to worry about upselling or difficult client disputes and can truly focus on providing the best customer service possible.
Our goal is that our CSR's would consistently exceed our customers' expectations by fostering the following qualities: hospitality, problem solving, active listening, consistency, accuracy, efficiency, and competency
In a market that has become increasingly saturated with interactive voice response (IVR) technology, we believe it is through human connection and reasoning that we will continue to set ourselves above and apart from our competitors.
Qualifying candidates must have open availability and be willing to work a shift that accommodates company needs.
- Open to eligible candidates in Portland OR and surrounding cities.
- Candidates must be able to meet in person to verify I-9 identification upon acceptance of offer.
- All other onboarding handled remote.
Compensation: 15.00 an hour
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience with a previous employer and stable work history.
- 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to answer a high volume of inbound customer service calls with great attention to detail in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
Desired not required:
- College Education
- 1+ years Call Center experience
It is essential that all candidates for our call center possess the following qualities:
- Friendliness – An ability to get along with and work well with team members from a broad range of cultural backgrounds and lifestyles.
- Coachability – Receptiveness to constructive feedback on performance
- Ability to embrace change – The ability to keep up with new information and adapt to new clients and service their needs.
- Trustworthy – Ability to self-manage, good work ethic and integrity.
Why Join our Team:
Along with the satisfaction you will get knowing you are a part of a company that makes a difference CLI offers excellent employee benefits
HEALTH CARE, WELFARE AND WELLNESS BENEFITS (after 90 days)
- Life insurance policy $10K - premium 100% paid by CLI
- Health, Dental, Vision - premium 100% paid by CLI
RETIREMENT SAVINGS - 401K (after 1 year)
- Traditional and Roth 401k with employer match up to 4%
FINANCIAL AND COMPENSATION BENEFITS
- Transit pass program- 100% paid by CLI
- Shift premiums – graveyard only
- Monthly performance bonus –(Operations after 90 days)
EMPLOYEE PROGRAMS AND SERVICES/Other Benefits
- Foreign language class program (after 90 days)
- Casual dress (every day)
All applicants will be submitted to a criminal background check prior to hire
Certified Languages International, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Certified Languages International, LLC