We are looking for a self-motivated and driven Manager of Client Development to join our growing team!
This key role offers a high level of interaction with EAS clients, directors, and vendors, and reports directly to the President of EAS Consulting Group. Leveraging technical, organizational and customer knowledge, you will serve as a focal point in connecting EAS Consulting Groups’ significant regulatory, technical, and scientific expertise. Working with our directors, you will plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload to meet the needs of current and potential new clients.
If you share our values – Ethical, Adaptable, Reliable, Accurate, Collaborative, Client Focused, Dedicated, Skilled, Innovative - and are a self-starter with initiative to grow your professional skills in a dynamic and fast-paced environment focused on the future, then join us!
- Handle and/or field incoming inquiries via website, phone, or e-mail regarding specific project engagements from clients and potential clients.
- Send official EAS responses to web based and other initial inquiries.
- Facilitate the review, negotiation, and approval of all master service agreements with potential clients.
- Facilitate the review and approval of all confidentiality agreements with potential clients.
- Work with directors to prepare and submit proposals and quotes to potential and current clients.
- Assist directors with general project management activities as directed
- Develop, execute, and manage a post-project client follow-up process to ensure continued client satisfaction and development of potential new project opportunities
- Assist Directors and consultants with the editing and finalizing of presentations.
- Learn and become proficient with “Salesforce” to actively tracking leads, contacts, opportunities, and open projects.
- Perform confidential administrative functions and special projects as assigned.
- Proactively respond to routine external correspondence and periodically notify directors of open action items related to client and potential client follow-ups based on self-generating SalesForce reports.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating client and consultant project teleconferences and meetings.
- Assist in marketing activities targeted to specific commodity areas.
- Perform client follow-up and proactive outreach for new project generation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, (Business or Science preferred).
- Must have experience working with Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM), Salesforce is a plus.
- Five years’ experience in client services or related function is desired.
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects with different project leaders
- Familiarity with FDA regulatory matters or experience in an FDA regulated industry is preferred
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent proof-reading skills be detail oriented and possess excellent follow-up skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Salesforce knowledge preferred.
- Exceptional ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to motivate a team and foster effective teamwork.
We value our employees as they are the key to our success. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive salary with an extensive benefits package. We work to maintain a progressive and collaborative work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long-term career.
EAS Consulting Group, a member of the Certified family of companies, is a global leader in regulatory solutions for industries regulated by FDA, USDA, and other federal and state agencies. Our network of over 150 independent advisors and consultants enables EAS to provide comprehensive consulting, training, and auditing services, ensuring proactive regulatory compliance for food, dietary supplement, pharmaceutical, medical device, cosmetic, veterinary, tobacco, hemp, and CBD products.
EAS Consulting Group values diversity in its workforce. The company is firmly committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and will administer its policies in a manner that treats each employee and applicant for employment on the basis of merit. EAS Consulting Group will take affirmative action to seek out qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or veteran status.