Do you enjoy being a hands-on leader and developing a team? Then our Client Services Manager opportunity is the one for you! In this key role, you will oversee and manage the broad organizational functions of all office related departments. You will strategically manage, while providing support and guidance for the staff to implement the successful coordination and delivery of the day-to-day operations, including staffing and administration of policies and procedures to ensure timeliness and accuracy of our work product.
If you share our values – Ethical, Adaptable, Reliable, Accurate, Collaborative, Client Focused, Dedicated, Skilled, Innovative - and wish to develop in a dynamic environment focused on the future, then join us!
- Coordinate and monitor the daily workflow among the Client Services and Traffic Teams; work proactively with Laboratory departments to ensure optimal results.
- Interact with and respond to client requests; ensure the timeliness, accuracy, and integrity of service; resolve customer issues appropriately.
- Identify and implement efficiencies; increase accuracy, productivity, and cost effectiveness.
- Support and monitor administration of work orders, invoicing, payables, receivables, and purchase orders for the entire facility.
- Supervise the administrative staff to ensure that all COD’s are billed, deposits are made, and all requested back-up and paperwork are forwarded to the corporate office.
- Monitor courier routes and work product of traffic personnel ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, including but not limited to, reviewing route requests with the couriers and reviewing incoming product to the facility with the respective supervisors of each department.
- Assist Corporate HR with maintenance of employee records and activities related to healthcare insurance, 401(k) plan, and personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations.
- Assists the Technical Sales Executive to develop new and maintain existing business to ensure the continuous growth of the company.
- Support as an on-site IT; troubleshooting local systems and equipment including file servers, and domain controllers.
- 5-7 years' related work experience, in a scientific environment desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field.
- Must have a working knowledge of HR concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong working knowledge of desktop support.
- Proven ability to strategically and effectively manage a department/office and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Strong problem-solving, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Commitment to detailed, accurate and timely results
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must have high technical and analytical abilities to handle operational problems to keep a smooth workflow.
Certified Laboratories, Inc. is a nationally recognized laboratory. We are one of the largest, private, independent laboratories in the nation and are located in New York, Illinois, and California. Each of our laboratories has its own area of expertise and is acknowledged as a leader in the field of food safety and analysis.
We value our employees as they are the key to our success. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive salary with an extensive benefits package. We work to maintain a progressive and collaborative work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long-term career
Certified Laboratories values diversity in its workforce. The company is firmly committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and will administer its policies in a manner that treats each employee and applicant for employment on the basis of merit. Certified Laboratories will take affirmative action to seek out qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or veteran status.
Why Work Here?Certified Laboratories, Inc. is one of the largest, private, independent laboratories, comprised of four nationally recognized laboratories. Located in New York, Illinois, Southern and Northern California, each of these laboratories has developed its own area of expertise and is an acknowledged leader in the field of food safety and analysis.
We encourage innovative ideas, rewards achievement, and value growth and success!
Buena Park, CA