We are seeking a Telephone Scheduler to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and answering technical questions (we provide you with training).
We are not a telephone center.
We are a small consulting firm receiving phone calls from individuals who would like to start their own home care business. So many people call us and email us, that often, we are not able to keep up with it all. Our team needs someone who can call these individuals back and answer some of their questions (we will train you to answer these questions). From there, if they need more technical assistance, you will transfer them to the appropriate department. This is a great entry level position in a unique industry, and working in a great, clean, professional office environment. Only positive, smiling, upbeat personalities need to apply. If your smile cannot be seen over the phone, this may not be the best position for you.
We help businesses and individuals achieve state licensure and ACHC or CHAP accreditation for home care and home health care services in the client’s state.
- Handle customer inquiries
- Provide information about the products and services
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills