Certified Homecare Consulting is looking for talented individuals that seek to further their career and learn to excel in business management, while delivering and building quality relationships with potential, current, and new clientele. This exciting office position provides a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are looking to learn from our industry specialists how to effectively create a project from the ground up and build it into a successful operation while guiding others through the process of doing so, this is the job for you.
The Account manager serves as the central point of contact for all new and existing clients assigned to them. Managing these client accounts in a fast-paced environment requires the ideal candidate to be able to proactively multitask, effectively communicate clearly with both staff and all assigned clients on a regular basis, while processing regulatory applications on behalf of those assigned clients and performing research tasks as necessary. Acting as the client point of contact throughout the process, the Account Manager will be in near constant direct communication with their assigned clients to process applications and enrollments required to form, license and in some cases accredit a startup agency. This requires strong communication skills in order to ensure that the client is always informed on their progress through the process, via email, phone and in person contact. Collecting crucial materials necessary to fill out state and federal government applications on behalf of the client, and in many cases, a sense of urgency in processing submissions due to submission deadlines in place by corresponding government agencies, while accounting for postal mail delivery times. The Account Manager reports to the Director of Licensing, who in turn reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
· High School Diploma/GED
· 2-year college degree, or equivalent management/clerical experience
· Experience utilizing a CRM is a plus but not required
· Working knowledge of 10 operating system
· Standard proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Office 365
· 180 CPM, 30 WPM typing proficiency
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent customer service skills via phone and in person
· Ability to independently manage time while achieving productivity goals
· Attention to critical details
· Ability to comfortably and productively work as part of a team as well as individually