- Expired: December 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for a dynamic Administrative Assistant to support the onboarding process and provide efficient verbal and written communication to team members, candidates, program directors. The ideal candidate is resourceful, a self-starter, and have the ability to be organized while working through multiple tasks.
- Compose and type routine correspondences
- Assist in the onboarding and offboarding processes
- Assist with day-to-day operation of the HR functions
- Perform general administrative tasks including HR process coordination; employment verifications; data entry and analysis; copying and scanning
- Assist with federal and state compliance activities as needed
- Coordinate orientation and training sessions for new employees
- Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries
- High school diploma
- Efficient in computer operations with ability to quickly learn different computer systems
- At least 1 year experiece with administrative functions of healthcare or homecare
- Ability work in a face paced office enviroment
- Abilty to become familiar with office processes and make suggestions for process improvements
Certified Home Nursing Solutions
Get fresh Operations Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.