Test Automation Engineer - Eggplant DAI required!
- $35 to $50 Hourly
Electronics technology client seeks experienced Test Automation Engineer for a 9-month remote contract. Create automated test assets (test scripts, cases, models and frameworks) using the Eggplant test tool. $35-50/hr depending on relevant experience. ESSENTIAL TO HAVE EGGPLANT EXPERIENCE, listed on resume.
- Must be able to build models using Eggplant DAI
- Minimum of 3 years’ IT work experience
- 1-3 years of experience: Test Automation Engineering, building test automation scripts, and model based testing
- At least 6 months of experience using: Eggplant, Eggplant SenseTalk, Eggplant DAI
- Preferred: An Eggplant Functional Expert Certificate, Functional Genius Certificate, AI Genius Certificate
- Comprehensive knowledge of, and experience in, the use of Test management tools and test Automation frameworks
- Experience in delivering test assets to a specification
- Able to validate the effectiveness and relevance of the test assets they create against a defined test plan
- Able to build test assets concurrently for different customers and projects, managing their own time and meeting delivery deadlines
- Curious to understand common end-to-end user workflows of the applications they build test assets for
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages including Java, Python, or similar languages
- Must be well versed in Agile frameworks
- Experience with automated build pipelines such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Cucumber
- Competent in working with software version control systems like Git and Bitbucket
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Experience in a technical role which is entirely or partially customer facing
- High attention to detail and process oriented.
- Previous experience in customer service or customer-facing roles preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working on secure government sites and happy to comply with Government security procedures
- US Security clearance preferred
- Take direction from the test architect and project management
- Work with test analysts in the development of tests
- Comply with test best practices
- Work effectively in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Work independently, either remotely, of on-premise
- Comfortable with working within a customer organization
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal
- Good time management with the ability to effectively prioritize.
- Energetic and adaptable – ability to understand, and respond to, key drivers for people at varying levels of seniority and role.
- Problem Solving – must enjoy, and have, a creative approach to problem solving
Certified Employment GroupSanta Clara, CA
WebsiteView All Certified Employment Group Jobs
Get fresh Test Automation Engineer - Eggplant DAI required! jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.