- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Three or more years full-time experience as an Administrative Assistant or equivalent.
· Experience with common office software such as Office, Excel and/or QuickBooks.
- Interpersonal skills facilitating communication in person, by e-mail and by telephone.
- Filing and records retention experience.
· Light lifting, up to 10 lbs.
· Light Receptionist duties / multiline phone system.
· Administrative and clerical functions such as scanning, filing and data entry.
· Prepare and mail correspondence.
What we seek
· Computer skills in a Windows environment.
· Business communication skills, including the ability to draft, proofread and edit documents.
· Electronic filing experience.
· Ability to work independently or in small teams.
· Punctuality and dependability.
· Attention to deadlines and details.
What we offer
· $20.00 per hour full-time employment.
· Paid Vacation / Holidays.
· Health Insurance.
· Free parking.
Certified Crane and Rigging Services, LLCWhy Work Here?
Experience will be able to launch you into a future role within the company or beyond
The company is in the equipment rental and transportation business.
5851 San FelipeHouston, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Certified Crane and Rigging Services, LLC