A large company in Reynolds, Georgia is now seeking an Outside Customer Service Representative to join their team. This individual will be responsible for generating sales leads within the community. Please note, this individual will be driving most of their shift. This positions job duties include items such as distributing sales materials (such as flyers); setting up tables at community businesses for the purpose of greeting the public, answering questions, demo service and signing up customers; speaking engagements at community organizations to create awareness; seeking creative community partnerships to building relationships within each community; seek and participate in community events and festivals
- $10.00 Hourly + Mileage
- Monday Friday
- 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Occasional nights & weekends during community festivals and events throughout the year.
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 Years experience in sales and/or customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Good oral and written communication skills and customer relations.
- Good time management skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively multi-task and consistently achieve results on a timely basis.