Legal Admin/File Clerk - Temp
CertiTemp, Inc - GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Legal Admin/ File Clerk- This is a temporary position.
Summary: Clerical duties such as organizing files and retrieving an entity's paperwork, both physically and electronically. They are responsible for maintaining their company records in a complete and orderly manner, according to the organization's filing systems.
File Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Uploads digital files and data.
- Organizes and archives records and documents.
- Makes copies of paperwork and distributes as needed.
- Retrieves data and files for other departments and personnel.
- Uses alphabetical and numerical systems to organize paper and electronic records documents.
- Checks paperwork, digital forms, and files, updating or correcting documentation as needed.
- Updates filing systems and devises new filing and organizational and storage systems for data and documents as needed.
- Creates new files and provides needed information on forms and reports.
- Secures and protects the privacy of documents.
- Scans paper documents and verifies that scanned documents are clear and legible.
- Processes requests for files and data.
- Records when and what documents have been borrowed and returned.
- Monitors filing materials and office supplies and works with vendors to secure needed supplies, or reports when new purchases need to be made to purchasing officer.
- Discards documents when required in accordance with official procedures.
- Transcribes audio and video content.
- Operates office equipment.
- Looks for ways to improve filing systems and designs forms and templates for data entry.
- Types and performs data entry.
- Checks and corrects documentation and placement of previously filed documents.
File Clerk Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Integrity, discretion, and respect for confidentiality and privacy
- A dedication to preserving information and materials
- Adept typing, word-processing, and data entry skills
- Clear handwriting
- Ability to read and understand a wide range of materials
- Verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Research and critical thinking skills
Education, Experience, & Licensing Requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Knowledge of basic office and administrative software such as MS Office
- Experience working in an office setting
- Previous clerical experience
- Experience working with file-keeping software.
CertiTemp, Inc. is a local staffing company providing exceptional service to the Middle Georgia area and are committed to helping you find the right position. Our clients are looking for top talent - like you. We are Human Resource professionals that offer free career advice, resume counseling and interviewing techniques. So whether you are looking for something temporary, temp to hire, contract or professional placement we can help you with your career goal.
CertiTemp, Inc - GA
Get fresh Legal Admin/File Clerk - Temp jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.