Ensures that corporate Accounts Receivable is maintained, Accounts Payable vendors are paid in a timely manner, discrepancies resolved, and intercompany transactions are billed appropriately.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Manages accounts payable using accounting software and other programs.
- Processes vendor bills and reviews coding for final review in AP Workflow.
- Makes sure all rents, notes payable and recurring bills are processed and paid timely.
- Prepares and executes weekly check runs, review aging reports and resolve vendor issues
- Performs cash management functions (ACH transfers, stop payment requests, positive pay file transfers, cancel checks, remote bank deposits, month-end reports, maintain and establish bank accounts; maintain American Express card payments).
- Maintains and approve Expense Point transactions and enter in accounting software.
- Performs month end close for Accounts Payable.
- Processes Accounts Receivable invoices and ensure proper coding on documents.
- Prepares annual W/C audit schedule for subcontractors’ payments.
- Assists staff accountants in preparing audit reports and schedules, as needed.
- Prepares year-end Accounts Payable accruals, reconciliations, and 1099s.
- Completes special tasks, as assigned.
- Performs work in a safe manner and actively encourages others to do the same.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate Degree or 2 (two) years Secondary Education in business or accounting from a college or university; or 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CertiTemp, Inc - GACertiTemp, Inc. is a local staffing company providing exceptional service to the Middle Georgia area and are committed to helping you find the right position. Our clients are looking for top talent - like you. We are Human Resource professionals that offer free career advice, resume counseling and interviewing techniques. So whether you are looking for something temporary, temp to hire, contract or professional placement we can help you with your career goal.