Certex, USA is a recognized leader in the lifting and material handling industry. With 37 branches in North America, Certex, USA is equipped to fulfill the complete spectrum of our customer’s stringent demands for lifting, fall protection and safety products and services.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you'll:
- Increase product sales revenue by actively pursuing new customers while servicing existing accounts within your territory. You'll assess needs, produce quotes and proposals, prepare contracts, demonstrate products and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop an understanding of our customer base and company products and services and seek opportunities to solve customer needs and provide solutions that meet customer requirements in all areas from production to maintenance.
- Prepare and present professional proposals that aid in closing business by partnering with the insides sales department to achieve sales and profitability goals.
- Complete call records which supports increased product sales goals.
- Promote services and training programs that assist customers in all overhead lifting, above or below the hook, slings, cranes, hoists, wire rope systems, safety and fall protection product.
- Identify customer issues and partners with management to address any customer opportunities or threats.
- Plan, organizes and coordinates with management to qualify opportunities, projects or contract management.
- Maintains knowledge of competitive landscape; maintain knowledge of current OSHA and ASME Standards.
· Salary plus commission
· Vehicle allowance or company supplied vehicle & Fuel Card
· Medical, dental, vision and life coverage
· Paid Training
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within each customer organization in the territory. Results driven - documented success in exceeding sales goals or objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent experience is highly desire
- Must be persistent, energetic and entrepreneurial and available for local travel.
- Prior experience in the oil, equipment, or tool industry is preferred.
- PC proficiency
- Fall Protection and Safety product knowledge preferred
- Driver's License (required)
- CERTEX USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.