CDL Hazmat Truck Driver - Rotating Schedule - Up to 110k/year - Housing Allowance Provided
- Posted: August 09, 2022
Certarus is the North American leader in providing low carbon energy solutions through a fully integrated compressed natural gas (CNG), renewable natural gas (RNG), and hydrogen platform. The company safely delivers clean-burning fuels to remote communities and industrial customers not connected to a pipeline.
By displacing more carbon-intensive fuels, Certarus is leading the energy transition and helping customers lower operating costs and improve environmental performance. With the largest fleet of specialty trailers in the world, the company is uniquely positioned to meet the growing demand for low and zero-emission fuel distribution.
Our Truck Drivers are responsible for the safe transportation of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) from Certarus Hubs in the Location area to customer's locations. This position will report directly to the Operations Manager. Certarus provides new, well maintained tractor trailers, housing allowance for out-of-town drivers and an employee-focused culture. We pride ourselves on a strong safety culture and being one of the cleanest hazmat hauling companies. We are looking for safety motivated, and passionate employees to join our driver team!
- This position is for drivers that live 3+ hours from one of our hubs and wish to work a rotating schedule (housing allowance provided)
- 14 shifts on, 6 days off
- Day or night shifts required
- Travel to other Certarus Hubs will be required
- Safe transport of Compressed Natural Gas from hub compression stations to customer sites
- Safe operation of tractor & trailer to/from off road customer locations
- Removal and transportation of empty CNG trailers from customer sites to Hub locations
- Hook-up and decoupling of hoses to/from compression stations and pressure reduction systems
- Pre/Post trip checks of operating vehicles
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Class A CDL driver's license with Hazmat (H) and Tank (N), or X endorsement
- Minimum Two (2)-years' verifiable Class A trucking experience, military experience can apply
- Preference will be given to drivers with prior oilfield hauling experience
- Two (2) years' Experience transporting HAZMAT is an asset
- Must be a safety minded, a self-starter, and a team player
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record(s) (MVR & PSP) with no suspensions
- Candidates must be able to pass a thorough criminal background check, Fit-for-Duty, and D&A screen to be considered for employment
- $2,000 sign-on bonus
- 7% 401k matching program
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Benefits, wellness days and paid time off
- Housing allowance
Certarus embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way and considers qualifications, merit, and business needs in our hiring decisions. Certarus is and will remain an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Certarus offers a competitive compensation package, including benefits and retirement plans as well as employee ownership opportunities. Above all, we offer unlimited career advancement opportunities with a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Certarus Ltd.