Business Development Manager - Greater NE
- Posted: over a month ago
Certarus is the North American leader in providing low carbon energy solutions through a fully integrated compressed natural gas (CNG), renewable natural gas (RNG), and hydrogen platform. The company safely delivers clean-burning fuels to remote communities and industrial customers not connected to a pipeline.
By displacing more carbon-intensive fuels, Certarus is leading the energy transition and helping customers lower operating costs and improve environmental performance. With the largest fleet of specialty trailers in the world, the company is uniquely positioned to meet the growing demand for low and zero-emission fuel distribution.
Reporting to the Central USA Regional Sales Manager, the role will help to identify and cultivate opportunities for Certarus’ CNG and hydrogen solutions into industrial markets to achieve organization goals and key metrics to displace diesel, LPG, and LNG. This person should reside in the greater North East area to effectively collaborate with team members both remotely and in-person.
- This position holds normal business hours with 50% travel expected
- We support a hybrid work environment consisting of flexible remote and in-person collaboration with our corporate offices
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engage new clients in the pipeline and utility, aggregate production (asphalt/ mining), agricultural, manufacturing, and pulp & paper industries
- Build relationships with key influencers/ decision makers at target prospects
- Use a strong value proposition and solution-based sales approaches
- Create a client opportunity strategy and executing on that strategy to win new business at profitable terms
- Maintain a robust network of opportunities within Salesforce CRM to ensure proper coordination between Sales and Operations
- Attend industry-specific meetings, conferences, trade shows and other events to network, understand industry challenges and applications, and support low-carbon fuels
- Embrace the Certarus company core values of Safety Is No Accident, Customer, Customer, Customer, Sustainability, Simplicity and Reliability, and Winning Team
- Strong understanding of the art of negotiations and profitability analysis processes
- Forecasting for assigned regions and seasonal specific business revenues
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Business, Mathematics, or other related degree
- 3-5 year of previous outside sales experience in industrial markets
- Previous work in manufacturing engineered equipment, process control, pressure regulation, valves, instrumentation, etc. would be an asset
- Experience supplying CNG, LNG, propane, or liquid fuels is an advantage
- Strong ability to manage relationship at all levels
- Strong communication skills and innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
- MS365 experience (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Salesforce or similar CRM software would be an advantage
Certarus embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way and considers qualifications, merit, and business needs in our hiring decisions. Certarus is and will remain an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Certarus offers a competitive compensation package, including benefits and retirement plans as well as employee ownership opportunities. Above all, we offer unlimited career advancement opportunities with a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Certarus Ltd.