Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare the annual budget and quarterly forecast by putting together detailed models that can be completed by the general managers. This also includes preparing a very detailed package that will be presented to the board of directors.
- Analyze and update weekly KPI metrics including automating the process and analyzing the results (i.e. why are results moving in the direction they are moving) and providing a summary to the board.
- Prepare monthly financial packages that will be reviewed by the CFO and sent to our Private Equity owner and includes bridges vs. budget, forecast, and prior year.
- Assist the CEO and CFO as we contemplate new acquisition targets. Put together models to understand key drivers, growth strategies, synergies, etc.
- Understand the key drivers of the business – mix of business; customer retention; pricing impacts; WIP, etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
· 6+ years’ in an FP&A type role
· Strong knowledge of FP&A and accounting
· Private Equity background a plus
· Very strong excel/modeling skills
- Controlled climate, office environment
- Some travel required, approximately once per quarter across ten locations in the Midwest
- Required to sit for long periods of time, 8 or more hours per day
- Frequently required to use monitor, keyboard, and phone
- No direct reports currently
CertaSite ProtectedWe offer the best in the industry health benefits and retirement package