Commercial Sales Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $175,000 Yearly
- Commercial Sales to Property Managers, Facility Managers and Industrial Customers by initiating, developing and growing commercial painting relationships.
- Cold calling and field networking to seek new business
- Development and maintenance of our current business accounts
- Participate in industry events and tradeshows
- Diligent Customer Follow-Up & Follow Through
- On-going commitment to sales goals
- Cradle-to-Grave’ Sales (3-9-month sales cycle)
- Ensure customers receive a detailed written proposal for all requests.
- Ensure that our customers’ needs, and their expectations are clearly communicated and accurately documented on a written proposal. Develop a close working relationship with the Marketing Associate, the Production Associate, and the Job Site Supervisor to ensure all expectations set forth on the written proposal are met.
- Meet with customer, in person, whenever possible, with Commercial Estimator to perform estimates and gather information about their needs pertaining to the execution of the project.
- Win sales commitments with new customers in a competitive market
- Grow revenue from existing accounts and relationships \Prepare Weekly Analysis of Results in preparation for Goal Setting & Review with Supervisor.
- 2-year degree in related field required
- Driver’s License with clean driving record
- B2B, commercial sales experience (preferred)
- Track-Record as a Top Performer (preferred)
- History of accomplishments and promotions
- Working knowledge of interior and exterior paints coatings, carpentry, drywall, EIFS, DRYVIT and other construction (preferred)
- Great communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented, organized and energetic
- Competitive based salary, commissions and bonus
- Excellent training and resources provided
- Company vehicle for business use - all expenses covered
- Computer, phone, iPad provided
- Paid training
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to CertaPro Painters Corporate.
CertaPro Painters of Minnetonka, MN
BusinessView all jobs at CertaPro Painters of Minnetonka, MN