- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $44,000 Yearly
BEST BACKGROUND: PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN CONTRACTING INDUSTRY, MEDICAL DATA ENTRY, AND BOOKKEEPING Position Overview:
- Provide support to the following functions: Marketing, Sales, Production, Financial, Administrative, Human Resource and Business Development.
- Data Entry and Computer literacy must be very good
- Create sales packages, send and schedule estimates for Sales Associates
- Send estimate follow up letters to customers with Sales Associate’s direction.
- Ensure all marketing tactics are executed as per the Company’s Annual Marketing Plan.
- Ensure all customer mailing lists are up to date.
- Perform commercial telemarketing.
- Maintain inventory and update all point of sale material.
- Schedule Production
- Co-ordinate with customers, crews, and staff
- Issue Purchase Orders (PO’s).
- Pay some bills and maintain all files.
- Manage paperwork for new hires and terminated employees.
- Conduct constant follow ups with customers.
- Participate in regional or national on-going training conferences/meetings.
- High school diploma or GED
- College degree a plus
- Experienced with social media and digital marketing
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- 3 years of Office Assistant experience (preferred)
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to CertaPro Painters Corporate.
CertaPro Painters of Danbury/Ridgefield CT
BusinessView all jobs at CertaPro Painters of Danbury/Ridgefield CT