- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CertaPro Painters is a leader in the residential and commercial painting industry and the local CertaPro Painters of Colorado Springs franchise is looking for a Production Manager.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated and outgoing individual who is looking for a challenging opportunity to join our team as our Production Manager. The production manager’s primary responsibilities would be to recruit, hire, train, observe and retain painters and to ensure that our customers have an extraordinary experience.
Our ideal candidate is a driven and motivated people person who fits our amazing company culture. He or she must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Having leadership traits, computer skills, a customer service heart, and a desire to solve problems are also keys to success. If you are looking for a career with growth potential and are committed to personal and professional development, we may have a great opportunity for you!
Why work for CertaPro Painters of Colorado Springs
- We are the best nationally and locally. Although we are proud to be a part of the national CertaPro franchise system, the largest and most respected paint company in the United States, the local team has carved out our own incredible identity who is committed to family, fun and massive success.
- We provide a positive company culture where employees are empowered to make decisions in regard to the daily operation. We hire leaders who want to grow.
- Our commitment to customers and delivering an amazing brand experience is evident in our google reviews (4.9/5) and NPS scores (top 10% nationally).
- We are an award-winning company - We are in the top 20 out of 375 national CertaPro franchises. We are different…in a good way. We want like-minded people who have the grit and determination to be the best.
- There is still a lot of growth opportunity in the Colorado Springs market
- We have shown massive growth in the last few years which is why we are hiring a production manager.
- Although we have a physical office in Colorado Springs, the PM will also work from home and their company provided vehicle. Flexible work schedule not in an office all day.
- On November 15th 2021 we were named one of the Finalists for CertaPro Painters Franchise of the Year! You would be joining a high performing team.
Highlights of the Production Manager Role· Company will provide laptop, vehicle, and cell phone· Follow proven model to recruit, hire and train teams of painters that fit our company culture· Organize painter appreciation events to show our paint teams how much we care about them and their families· Respond timely to customer concerns and help painters with quick solutions· Assist with the scheduling of the jobs so that our brand experience ratings remain high. · Participate in training with owner and other employees supplemented by the state-of-the-art CertaPro University Training Courses and national production manager trainings. · Attend National CertaPro Conference each year (January 2022 in Orlando!) · Create a safety program and educate our painters on the importance of safety in regular production meetings· Work closely with our paint manufacturers to reduce costs and increase comprehension of how to apply their paints· Manage crews in both the residential and commercial businesses in the Colorado Springs Metro area · Learn how to run a profitable business· This person would also assist with residential sales in the busiest time of year but this is a small part of the job compared to the production management responsibilities Production Manager Qualifications:
· Exceptional communication skills with a friendly, positive demeanor· High attention to detail and a strong work ethic· Strong written/verbal skills, to include proof-reading and basic math skills for estimating· Basic computer skills· Proven record of ability to set, meet and exceed goals· Spanish speaking skills helpful but not necessary· Previous experience in the paint industry is not required or even needed-we teach you everything.· Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record Follow Our Core Values
· Deliver What You Promise· Respect the Individual· Have Pride in What You Do· Practice Continuous ImprovementSalary plus commissions and bonuses
Compensation, Benefits and More
· Our culture is our strength as we take care of our employees and have regular bonding events to foster a family environment (Go Kart Racing, Axe Throwing, Hiking, Skiing, Escape Rooms, Whirly Ball, Holiday Parties).· Salary plus commissions and bonuses- First year would be $50,000-70,000· 401K with company matching· Health Benefits· Car, cell phone and laptop provided for company use· Online and In Person Training- Sales, management, leadership, time management· Full week off for Thanksgiving and Christmas that doesn’t count towards employee time off- family first company · Work from home, our Colorado Springs office, your favorite local coffee shop or your company vehicle. Flexible work schedule.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to CertaPro Painters Corporate.
CertaPro Painters of Colorado Springs & Castle Rock
AddressColorado Springs, CO
ManufacturingView all jobs at CertaPro Painters of Colorado Springs & Castle Rock