CertaPro Painters Residential Sales Associate - Kalamazoo
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in sales, home improvement, and/or in a related field
- Must have a valid driver license
I. POSITION OVERVIEW
- Present CertaPro Painters to prospective customers so as to differentiate ourselves from our competition and to further enhance our ‘Brand of Certainty’.
- Service all prospective customers with the objective of meeting their painting needs and building customers for life.
- Ensure that our customers’ needs and their expectations are clearly communicated and accurately documented on a written proposal.
- Ensure that all field marketing programs are being executed.
Live the Values of CertaPro Painters:
- Deliver What You Promise
- Respect the Individual
- Have Pride in What You Do
- Practice Continuous Improvement
Position benefits to Include:
- Company Provided Car (for estimate appointments)
- Company provided estimating equipment (computer, tablet, phone, estimating software)
- Paid time off, bonus potential, growth and promotion opportunities
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Meet with customer, in person, to perform 10+1 (our sales system) Estimate Process and collaborate on their project.
- Schedule follow-up date and time with customer.
- Send ‘Thank You’ Email immediately after Estimate is completed.
- Follow-Up with Prospective Customers (Current Estimates) by phone and or Email consistently until the job is secured (Landed) or the customer chooses not to have the work completed. (Dead Estimate)
- Ensure that Landed proposals are signed by the customer prior to reporting the job as landed.
- Collect Deposits (if necessary).
- Schedule customer inquiries (Leads) for Estimates. (Those that are not scheduled by the Office Associate or The Customer Service Center.)
- Complete a Territory Marketing Plan monthly in conjunction with their Direct Supervisor.
- Participate in all Company sponsored Home Shows.
- Ensure that the written proposal accurately, specifically and clearly defines both the needs of the customer and the expectations set forth during conversations between the customer and the RSA.
- Communicate the scheduling preferences and needs of the customer to the Office Associate by clearly writing the preferred dates (week and month) and any scheduling promises made on the front of the proposal.
- Take pictures of difficult production situations and/or customer service concerns during the estimate
- Completion of “Delivering Certainty in the Home” curriculum in CertaPro University
- Certification in the 10+1/Estimate Serve Process.
- Participation leading to certification in the Franchise Company’s Skill Development Program.
- Relevant Skills include: Conflict Resolution, Priority Management and Goal Setting & Review.
- Participation in Regional or National On-Going Training Conferences/ Meetings.
- Update lead profiles, job profiles and proposals daily in Certa Notes.
- Prepare Weekly Analysis of Results in preparation for Goal Setting and Review with Supervisor.
- Maintain and update all Point of Sale and Marketing Material.