We are looking for an individual with experience installing residential and commercial plumbing and HVAC systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Installation of the following: Forced Hot Air Systems, Pex Tubing, PVC Drain/Venting Piping, Duct Work, Boilers Condensers, Ductless Mini Splits.
- Able to drive and operate a van.
- Work at heights or depths of up to 30 feet.
- Must be able to work underground, in ceilings, and in confined spaces, and be able to maneuver and carry equipment to those locations.
- Ability to bend, crouch, kneel, and reach overhead.
- Usually in and out of heated and protected areas, but occasionally exposed to heat, cold, rain, and/or snow.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the following criteria:
- 2 or more years of experience with plumbing and HVAC systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask while coordinating a high volume of work.
- Experience in the use of multiple types of power tools.
REQUIRED LICENSES OF CERTIFICATIONS:
- Valid New York State Drivers License*
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental.
- Retirement benefits including 401K.
- Competitive pay rates based on experience.*
Job Type: Full-time