The Customer Service Supervisor assist with day to day operations of the team within customer service. Will perform multiple duties within the Call Center with professional and dedicated service to our pharmacies, members, clients and internal and external teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To answer calls-assist the team by addressing, questions, manage problem resolution related to pharmacy benefit, provider or claim issues
- Provide accurate and timely information to internal and external customers in a professional, responsive and service oriented manner.
- Monitor pharmacy, member and agent calls for quality assurance.
- Monitors operational processes and assists in problem solving strategies
- Performs job related functions using independent judgment, excellent reasoning ability, and excellent communication skills.
- Share knowledge and train team members on workflows and job requirements.
- Collaboration with Quality lead in creating and managing quality processes.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA requirements
- Flexible, uses critical thinking skills and open to learning new ideas/skills
- Learn and create call reports for internal use
- Other duties or special projects may be assigned as necessary
Varies – Hours of operation 8:00 am to 8:00pm- Monday thru Friday and various weekend support.
- Excellent communication skills
- 5 years minimum in proven leadership skills as supervisor or manager position
- Team player with a positive attitude- Member focused
- Strong quality knowledge with the ability to provide feedback, coaching and create documentation.
- Experience and knowledge of developing a world class-member focused quality program
- 3 or more years’ telephone customer service experience in a related field
- Experience and knowledge of pharmacy terminology, process of prior authorizations and claim processing
- College degree a plus Pharmacy Tech certified helpful
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.