The Implementation Manager with CerpassRx will be responsible for leading new client implementations from beginning to end. They will be required to coordinate all historical data for analyses, coordinate member outreaches, set healthy client expectations, and guide clients through the “Go Live” process. The Implementation Manager will be responsible for maintaining a positive implementation experience for clients and assist with transitioning them over to Account Management.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for gathering all necessary and pertinent data from Sales team on the new client
- Coordinates Internal kick off call to discuss operations
- Coordinates & leads Implementation kick off call/meeting & subsequent weekly meetings leading up to account management transition
- Available to travel onsite to meet clients during Implementation if desired by client
- Follows and maintains an accurate Implementation project plan & timeline with detailed notes
- Interprets and accurately translates rx benefits and drug coverage selections from client’s historical plan documents
- Thoroughly reviews Benefit Design Template with client and executes client signature
- Ability to act as an effective liason between clients, brokers, consultants and internal departments
- Involves the Account team and Member Services teams within the Implementation to ensure a smooth transition
- Thoroughly reviews Plan testing with internal team prior to go-live
- Monitor pharmacy claims processing as necessary for clients during go-live
- Monitors operational processes and assists in problem solving strategies during go-live
- Performs job related functions using independent judgment, excellent reasoning ability, and professional communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA requirements
- Flexible and open to learning new ideas/skills
- Other duties or special projects may be assigned as necessary
LOCATION & TRAVEL:
- Located in DFW area near CerpassRx office in The Colony, TX
- Up to 40% travel may be required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree with 5 or more years of experience in the client service, account management, or project management space within the PBM industry. The following qualifications are required:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office Word, Excel, & Outlook required
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Collaborative and accountable team player with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with project management software (preferably Microsoft Sharepoint and/or Microsoft Project)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 or more years experience in client services or project management within the Healthcare or PBM industry
A qualified candidate will be a task-master who has strong attention to detail & recording. Time management and follow through are an important asset in this position. The individuals ability to communicate, delegate, and work in a team environment will be essential to succeed in this position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear and to use hands. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.