Full Stack Developer
CerpassRx The Colony, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Roles and Responsibilities
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You’ll be working alongside other team members and consulting developers (onshore and Offshore), collaborating on various projects related to Mobile and Web solutions. Some of the primary responsibilities of this role would include owning, tracking and resolving database related incidents and requests daily to ensure service-related issues are identified and resolved, responding to database related alerts and escalations and working to come up with strategic solutions to recurring problems.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development lifecycle
· A bachelor’s degree in computer science OR equivalent real-world experience is required
· Experience with Agile development methodologies and working knowledge of DevOps principles
· Ability to interact with people at all levels in an organization
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Demonstrated experience working with remote teams
Skills and Expertise:
· Experience deploying and monitoring MSSQL Server 2012, and above.
· Expert level understanding of relational databases and their impact on application performance
· Design overall architecture of the Web/Mobile application.
· 3+ years’ experience in web, application, and software development
· Build and develop applications using computer languages such as C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Objective-C, Python, ASP.NET
· Expert Microsoft .NET technology; Microsoft Visual Studio development system
· Experience using tools like SQL Server Management Studio to manage database infrastructure and deployments
· Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools on both Sql Server database engine & SQL queries
· Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
· Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MSSQL Server
· Develop scripts to perform system maintenance, monitor systems, automate tasks, and implement operational automation…
· Fluent with SQL Syntax and possess hands-on, successful experience in doing the work in a SQL Server environment
· Proficient with Microsoft SSIS, SSAS, SSRS BI components
· Familiarity cloud solutions and database performance and optimization
· Administers all database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes, views and sequences, packages and procedures.
· Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features and maintain existing functions
· improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces
· Assist with system testing and validation procedures
· Software programming and proper documentation
· Maintain code integrity and organization
· Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
· Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
· Experience with Single Sign On authentication implementation, SAML 2.0 or similar
· Highly experienced with back-end programming languages:
· Experience in writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning large-scale applications
· My SQL, MS SQLserver, Azure or AWS cloud API
· Dev Tools like GitHub, MS Team Foundation Server
· Development experience for both mobile and web
· Understanding of server-side languages including such-as Jade, EJS, Jinja, c#
· Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
· Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
· Ensures compliance with HIPAA, privacy and government security policies and understands HIPAA standards in data reporting, in healthcare related industry
· Healthcare industry experience is a plus
Our experienced team of PBM leaders and thought innovators is central to the way we operate, as we leverage data, technology, and creativity to achieve dramatic financial changes in the benefit market. We focus on a “yes if” strategy with our clients, partnering with them to achieve their goals
CerpassRx combines industry-leading pharmacy tools and technology expertise with best-in-class PBM services and clinical offerings to create a boutique alternative to the traditional PBM model. Built as an independent PBM, we serve groups that wish to gain back control over the delivery and the access of their pharmacy benefit offering. Our experienced team of PBM leaders and thought innovators is central to the way we operate, as we leverage data, technology, and creativity to achieve dramatic financial changes in the benefit market. We focus on a “yes if” strategy with our clients, partnering with them to achieve their goals
AddressThe Colony, TX