The Account Coordinator with Healthcare Highways RX will be responsible for tending to the day to day service needs of our clients.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of day to day client escalations
- Maintains records of client interaction, records details, complaints, comments, and actions taken (Client log)
- Contacts clients/groups to respond to inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and planned adjustments
- Provide education on client changes inter-departmentally
- Assist the Account Executive with client visits as needed (occasional travel as needed)
- Assist with cultivating a strong & trustworthy relationship with clients and brokers
- Assist Account Executive with packaging quarterly reviews & annual renewals
- Monitor pharmacy claims processing as necessary for clients
- Monitors operational processes and assists in problem solving strategies
- Performs job related functions using independent judgment, excellent reasoning ability, and excellent communication skills.
- Share knowledge and train team members on work flows and job requirements.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA requirements
- Flexible, uses critical thinking skills and open to learning new ideas/skills
- Other duties or special projects may be assigned as necessary
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years of experience in the member service, client service, or account management space within the PBM industry. The following qualifications are required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent research skills & critical thinking
- Respond well in a dynamic environment
- Strong PC skills – Word, Excel, & Outlook required
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Professional Appearance
- 2 years experience in the member or client services department within the PBM industry
A qualified candidate will be a self-starter who has strong attention to detail. Time management and follow through are an important asset in this position. The individual’s ability to communicate and work in a team environment will be essential to succeed in this position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear and to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.