Data Migration Senior Software Engineer
As a Sr. Software Engineer with the Data Migration team, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, reviewing and influencing the development of our solutions within the team to meet specified requirements. While most of the focus is new development, the scope of the work may include bug fixes, automation (i.e. testing), documentation, support, troubleshooting, or R&D. The expectation will be to complete assignments in a timely manner with no compromise in quality.
Auto req ID:
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English) at https://www.cerner.com/-/media/FF88D3155CB245EB98BA1DB8F934E3E5.ashx
E-Verify Participation (English) at https://www.cerner.com/-/media/88648CD9668E49FBA6EB9C11FAA1634F.ashx
Right to Work (English) at https://www.cerner.com/-/media/E1CD6BEF8082430E882E5CD9D5165A86.ashx
EEO is the Law (Spanish) at https://www.cerner.com/-/media/801186E054394473A0E1380768F3FE47.ashx
E-Verify Participation (Spanish) at https://www.cerner.com/-/media/88648CD9668E49FBA6EB9C11FAA1634F.ashx
Right to Work (Spanish) at https://www.cerner.com/-/media/96E03778704E4492B394F95521A0B7E8.ashx
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of software engineering work experience
- At least 4 -5 years of industry experience with Java
- At least 1 year of Spring Cloud, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Angular, HTML, Java Script and CSS experience
- Experience with MySQL, SQL, or Oracle Database development
- Experience designing projects, either individually or with small group
- Reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City area
Relocation Assistance Available:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Job Family Group: