Karsten Advisors seeks a qualified Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support for our Colorado office. This position performs moderately complex to complex tasks in the areas of administrative support and client services to ensure client objectives are met in a timely manner.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining calendar and scheduling for client appointments
- Assist in the preparation and assembly of tax returns
- Prepare paperwork in relation to client accounts.
- Meeting with clients to obtain signatures and necessary information on paperwork
- Arranging distributions and contributions to and from client accounts
- Organizing and follow up on specific client tasks
- Special projects as assigned Education/Experience Requirements
- Administrative experience is a plus
- Experience with tax work is preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with staff and clients
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to establish, grow and maintain client relationships
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Ability to work independently and finish projects in timely manner
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent PC skills and software knowledge. Preferably some Tax and QuickBooks experience.
- Capable of learning new systems quickly