Director of Marketing
We are looking for the Director of Marketing for a B2B professional services company located in the DC Metro area. In this role, you will be responsible for raising brand awareness and driving demand. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will have the opportunity to manage a team focused on campaign execution that drives high-quality leads. This role is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned demand generation professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is equally comfortable strategically designing campaigns while overseeing operational execution.
Location: This is a hybrid role, 3 days per week in the company’s DC-area office.
What You’ll Do
- Plan and implement integrated marketing campaigns and programs that drive awareness and demand.
- Collaborate with the Director of Content to provide input and determine content needs in support of campaigns and marketing efforts.
- Ensure campaigns are on brand with appropriate tone and consistency.
- Directly manage an in-house team, vendors, and freelancers.
- Lead marketing operations, including the marketing automation platform, website, and other content management platform, systems, and tools.
- Improve marketing efficiency using existing systems and tools (including project management, marketing automation, web and social tools, and other software) to ensure effective delivery across channels.
- Manage, measure, track, and report on marketing effectiveness aligning with business goals.
The Quals You Need
- 10+ years of integrated demand generation experience.
- 5+ years of marketing operations experience.
- B2B professional services and/or Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry experience.
- Superior verbal, written, and presentation communication skills including extensive experience writing and developing PowerPoint presentations. Online portfolio of relevant B2B content samples is required.
- Strong collaboration and project management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with marketing software tools (automation systems, web content management systems, CRM, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Asana, Act-On, and NetSuite CRM.
Ceres Talent (Permanent)Arlington, VA
Get fresh Director of Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.