Remote Front End Developer
Cerebral Staffing, LLC Urbandale, IA
- Posted: 21 days ago
Cerebral Staffing, LLC is seeking a Front end developer to work at our direct client John Deere. Position is remote.
This position can be remote working anywhere within the United States.
This role is somewhat considered the front of Front End Development. You will be joining a team that is building specific components that will be reused by multiple teams. If you bring the right skills for this role a stand out quality in a past position will be working experience in a shared design/component library environment.
- Redux/Mobx will be the frameworks that we are using with React. these have a lower
- priority and will not be a large part of this role.
- NodeJS will be more backend focus and should have knowledge and know their way around this but do not need to know this inside and out as it would relate to server programming.
- Experience in responsive web design, CSS preprocessing, version control, testing
1)Responsive Web Design experience is critical.
2)Version Control and testing
- Knowledge of ECMA script and Typescript
- Knowledge of engineering practices like TDD, Software automation, CI/CD
- Understanding of Agile and XP practices
- Develops reusable components for a shared product design system.
- Works with product managers and UX designers to ensure component library meets the needs of the business and users.
- Follows industry-standard agile software design methodology for development and documentation.
- Executes necessary documentation as needed.
- Develops new software functionality for product development.
- Tests components across browsers and devices.
- Maintains the component library as a product and work with other teams to manage contributions.
Cerebral Staffing offers health/vision/dental insurance
Powered by JazzHR
Cerebral Staffing, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Cerebral Staffing, LLC